Okay, so in case you have missed our master bath in all its 70s country blue glory, take a look:
Blue toilet, blue shower, and even though the counter is white, the sink is blue too!
oh yeah, and even the tile has blue speckles! Apparently this is what Andy wants to build in the back yard eventually. Interesting choice for a drawing board, but I think it's kind of a cute little barn!
in the light the shower gives off a greenish hue... kind of retro-y.
The wall beneath seems to be Andy's "canvas," but big old naked window is mine! What's a girl to do with a window that literally takes up half the wall space? Certainly not hide it behind blinds!
More curtains! This awesome, fabulously funky retro looking paisley (yes, it is so awesome it deserves four adjectives!!) is going to be fashioned into a set of curtains. I am not yet sure whether they will be half curtains or full window length, but I bought two yards and I am playing with both this weekend! It just so happens to match the cream, taupe, and teal of my existing bathroom decor (which I happen to love) as well as tie in the blue of the fixtures (which will eventually be replaced with a white toilet and more sleek vanity in either all white pedestal (it's a tiny room) or white bowl and a dark stained wood base(yummy). The shower however, will stay. It will have to be re-glazed, and that is way, way down the list of to-dos for now. The fabric also goes perfectly with the paint color (bottom of the card) I picked out. Andy gave it a quizzical look, but didn't say no, so they're going up Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment