- installation of garage door
- realization that color we started painting siding is way wrong, especially up against the new garage door (pics will follow) and we will be repainting (hopefully next Spring)
- tilling and plowing for next year's garden spot
- removal of linoleum in kitchen (with the exception of the flooring under the fridge). We have no tile yet, but we also have no linoleum. For those looking at pulling linoleum up the heat gun worked wonders. Andy followed up with some cheap glass cleaner (tip from a coworker for wallpaper adhesive removal) and the floor is now lovely, bare concrete.
- cleaning out of lean to on side of wood shop for impromptu Mustang "carport."
- pouring of driveway pavement where the landslide to the backyard used to be
- lots and lots of scrapbooking materials and sewing material and patterns strewn about because they were bought on sale and "I will get to them" next week. The sewing items have actually made it on every "to do" list made in October, but alas, no sewing has been done. I have however, accumulated enough fabric to start three new projects in addition to the dress I have been trying to complete the last two years. Yes, you read that right. I keep making plans to finish it on a Saturday and wear it to church on Sunday, but it has yet to happen.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Where did October go?
October left in a hurry and it took the warm weather with it! It has been so busy the past month that I don't have pictures documenting everything we (Andy) have done lately! Changes made include
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment