Saturday afternoon I decided I'd had enough of stinky old carpet in the master bathroom and worked to get as much housework done as possible so I would have Sunday afternoon free to get it pulled up.
Before: All together now, "EW!"
During...
... and the cleanup
I was unable to pull up the long strips of carpet tack board (name?), so Andy pulled them up for me. While he was doing that I took a nap. When I woke up I realized he had gotten a bit carried away:
This is what it will look like for a while (poor wall!), but the smell is gone! Eventually there will be no tile on the wall, a pedestal sink, new toilet, new tile on the floor, and I'm thinking a ladder shelf between the toilet and sink for towels. We are sticking with the teal/funky blue theme even when the shower is reglazed. I happen to like blue in the bathroom... in moderation of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment