Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy New Year!

I just want to start by saying I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year's!

It's been a while since I posted anything on the blog, but that doesn't mean there hasn't been much going on! The front bathroom is done, save for a new shower door, but it is fully operational and so nice to have all that space to get ready in of a morning. I haven't taken any recent pictures, sorry.

Next up we (Andy) will be re-texturing the ceiling and walls , painting, putting down new flooring, lighting, and trim in our bedroom. I am so ready to have flooring in there again! Renovation plans and progress have taken a bit of a slow down recently with Andy travelling for work the majority of the time since Fall.

I do have one picture to share; it's not exactly a current photo, and it hasn't arrived yet, but there is there is one new addition we are very excited to see around here this year:


That's right! We're expecting! This is the eight week sonogram photo of our little one. Despite the date on the screen, the actual estimated due date for Little E is August 2nd. It will either be an Elijah Andrew (Eli Drew for short) or an Ella Rose, so for now it's Little E.

Happy New Year Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment