I still need to get Andy to drag the black shelves outside so I can sand, primer, and paint them white so they'll be ready to go in when the baseboards are down in the living room, and I'm already eying my next projects! How bad is that?
This awesome set of patio furniture is going to be sanded, primed, and the seats painted cherry red. Then I will move them around the corner so they will get more use.
Since we can't replace the door just yet I'm going to paint it red (big surprise, I know) to spruce it up for the time being. With a red front door and eventually a new light fixture the porch will be so nice and welcoming. The whole front really needs painted, but that can wait; we'll likely replace almost if not all of the wood when we can get around to it. Oh, and eventually the living room window will also have shutters to match the other windows up front.
No comments:
Post a Comment